- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 1st Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard design
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Addressable RGB & RGB LED Strips support
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Smart Fan 5 Features 6 Temperature Sensors and 4 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Simple Click
GET READY FOR AMD RYZEN 3000-SERIES
GIGABYTE AM4 motherboards are ready to support the latest AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Processors and are backwards compatible with AMD Ryzen™ 2000 and 1000 Processors. With a rich list of features on GIGABYTE AM4 motherboards such as Ultra Durable™ Armor for PCIe/ memory slots, USB Type-C™ interfaces on select boards, refined audio quality, high speed Ethernet, and the latest standard WIFI design, GIGABYTE AM4 motherboards are perfect for users looking to build the best AMD platform systems.
AMD StoreMI technology
GIGABYTE 400-series motherboards maximize your PC's potential with AMD StoreMI technology. StoreMI accelerates traditional storage devices to reduce boot times and enhance the overall user experience. This easy-to-use utility combines the speed of SSDs with the high capacity of HDDs into a single drive, enhances the read/write speeds of the device to match that of SSDs, bolsters data performance for incredible value, and transforms the everyday PC to a performance driven system.
The benefits of AMD StoreMI
- Making the PC experience fast, smooth and easy
- Optimizing computer responsiveness from system boot to application launch
- Offering SSD performance with HDD capacity at an affordable cost
- Quickly accessing key files by automatically learning users' computing behaviors
GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for NVME PCIe interfaces* for M.2 SSD devices
Exclusive Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN
Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Intelligent Fan Control Design
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Immersive VR Gaming Experience
To create a seamless VR experience GIGABYTE GAMING Motherboards offer the best features to make your virtual reality feel like your actual reality. With technologies such as NVMe support via M.2 or U.2 and a one piece metal shielding to brace for heavier discrete graphics cards it's obvious that GIGABYTE GAMING has the tools you need to start your journey in VR.
RGB Fusion 2.0 with Digital LEDs Support
With AORUS Motherboards, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Digital LEDs.* RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGBW / Digital LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on AORUS Motherboards are now upgraded with Digital LED support. With external digital LED strips, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations. AORUS Gaming Motherboards will support either 5v or 12v digital LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Digital LEDs comes with 9 new patterns and various speed settings with more to come. With an integrated intuitive user interface, the RGB Fusion 2.0 provides you a better solution for customizing the lighting effects across all supported devices. From motherboards, graphics cards to the peripheral products, you can personalize your gaming rig with your own style and show off your build by sharing the profiles. In addition, the new gaming mode makes the lighting effects interactive with selected games to bring you the most immersive gaming experience.
High Quality Onboard Audio Design
Delivers high quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional gamers.
CEC 2019 Ready
CEC Requirement : PC power consumption must be under a certain level when it's in off mode, idle mode, stand-by mode. With high power efficiency hardware components and fine tuned BIOS, GIGABYTE motherboards can achieve lower power consumption under idle mode and fully comply with new CEC 2019 (California Energy Commission) power consumption requirement.
AM4 Socket: Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 1st Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz
- Realtek® ALC892 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16) (The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX1_2 slot. The PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x2 mode when the PCIEX1_2 slot is populated.
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies|
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
|Internal I/O Connectors|
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 3 x system fan headers
- 1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
- 1 x RGB LED strip header
- 2 x addressable LED strip headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
- 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x10 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0 module only)
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors|
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 6 x audio jacks
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 1 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Realtek® 8118 Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- Support for Windows 7 64-bit
* To support Windows 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 23.5cm