- Improved daisy chain design to connect 2 clusters of fans.
- AL120 V2 fan frame thickness is 28mm to provide 20% improved airflow compared to V1.
- Removable interlocking keys to provide better radiator clearance.
- Start/stop fan RPM support for a quieter environment.
- New corner lighting visible from all sides
- Only one cable is required for each fan cluster when using the provided new UNI HUB to control lighting effects via L-Connect 3.
UNI FAN AL V2 features an interlocking system to connect up to 6 fans in two clusters to a single controller port, making fans installation and cable management a simple job.
- SINGLE CABLE TO CONTROLLER : Combo of power and LED cable, reduce cable numbers.
- EXTENSION CABLE : Bridge 2 fan cluster, keep as minor cable as possible.
- PLUG-IN POWER CABLE MODULE : Flush fan frame, reduce clearance issues.
- SLIDE-IN MECHANISM : Pin-to-pad contact, daisy-chain the fan clusters simply.
- REMOVABLE KEY : Remove the interlocking key to improving compatibility.
THICKER YET EASY TO INSTALL
The UNI FAN AL120 V2 has been amended to a slightly thicker frame of 28mm, and implements indented screw holes to fit standard 25mm long screws for installation.
ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE ARGB FAN
Running at peak performance while keeping low noise levels, the UNI FAN AL120 V2 is the best-performing ARGB fan within the entire UNI FAN lineup.
- THICKER IMPELLER : Increased thickness to 28mm for better efficiency
- MAGNETIC FRAME : To provide extra support for fan blades
- FLUID DYNAMIC BEARING (FDB) : To effectively reduce the internal friction for improved durability
- CIRCLIP : To secure the fan blades in place
- EXTRA MAGNETIC FORCE : To support the fan blades and reduce vibration levels, thus ensuring low noise levels while in operation
- STATOR : To provide a rotating magnetic field that generates momentum
- RUBBER PADS : To reduce vibrations and ensure extremely low noise levels
DAZZLING FROM ALL ANGLES
UNI FAN ALV2 has comprehensive lighting all around with independent control of the effects at the fan blades and fan frame, and combined lighting effects.
Sophisticated lighting on the fan blade glows the whole system.
The fine LED strips at the four corners of the fan frame and beside the aluminum sides can be set in different colors, creating an elegant look.
A ring of RGB is visible at the rear side, keeping it attractive no matter as intake or exhaust.
MORE LIGHTING EFFECT CHOICES
New lighting effects have been developed for the updated version of the AL fans, offering more lighting options.
CONTINUOUS LIGHTING EFFECTS
A merge function is available to allow lighting effects to flow not only across a single cluster but across the whole system.
2 ways to connect UNI FAN ALV2 fans, adapted to your personal needs.
UNI HUB - 16 Fans in One Go
The included controller in the triple pack (also available separately) can support up to 16 fans and 2 SM-type connected devices to simplify cable management and provide efficient power to the fans.
- SM TYPE PORT : Compatible with the Galahad AIO pump ARGB cable…etc. Each port supports a 5W maximum output.
- FAN GROUP ARGB + PWM SIGNAL : Support one cluster of up to 6 fans
- USB CABLE : Plug into a motherboard 9-pin USB header.
- 5V ARGB / 4 PIN PWM CABLE : Required for motherboard sync function.
- 2×SATA CABLE : For a total maximum input of 29W
DIRECT TO MOTHERBOARD
The single pack includes a cable module that features a 4-PIN PWM and a 3-PIN SM-type ARGB cable (3P to 3P 5V ARGB cable is included) to connect directly to the motherboard.
L-CONNECT 3 SOFTWARE TO CONTROL SL-V2 FANS
Control and preview with precision the lighting effect of the AL-V2 fans with the new L-Connect interface.
|PRODUCT NAME||UNI FAN AL120 V2|
|NUMBER OF FANS||3|
|CONNECTOR TYPE||4 × 7-PIN|
2 × Extension Cable
|FAN DIMENSION||120 X 120 X 28 (mm)|
|FAN SPEED||0, 250~2000 RPM|
|MAX. AIR PRESSURE||2.97 mmH2O (Maximum)|
|MAX. AIRFLOW||77.3 CFM (Maximum)|
|ACOUSTIC NOISE||28.7 dB(A) Max|
|RATED VOLTAGE||DC 12V (FAN) & 5V (LED)|
|BEARING TYPE||Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB)|
|OPERATE VOLTAGE||DC12V & 5V|