Adata XPG Gammix S50 Lite 512GB M.2 NVMe Gen4 SSD
- Next-Gen Performance with PCIe 4.0
- Born to Perform
- Cool Even at Peak Performance
- Empowering Your Passions
- Lots of Storage Space. Very Durable.
- Comprehensive Protection. Data Accuracy.
- 5-Year Warranty
- The product can be purchased bundled with or without a heatsink
Take advantage of PCIe Gen4x4, the latest iteration of the PCIe interface, with the XPG GAMMIX S50 Lite PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive. Delivering read/write speeds of up to 3900/3200MB per second and sporting a host of other great features, the GAMMIX S50 Lite will bring your system to the next level.
Next-Gen Performance with PCIe 4.0
With PCIe Gen4x4, enjoy a new level of gaming performance with sustained read/write speeds of up to 3900/3200/MB per second. That's up to eight times faster than a SATA SSD. What's more, it's backward compatible with PCIe 3.0.
Born to Perform
Compatible with NVMe 1.4
A new leap forward in capacity, efficiency, and durability with next-gen 3D NAND Flash memory
M.2 2280 specifications: supports PCIe 4.0
Ideal for gamers, overclockers, and PC enthusiasts
Cool Even at Peak Performance
Sporting a robust high-temperature resistant aluminum heatsink, the GAMMIX S50 Lite gets rid of heat effectively. So effective in fact it is able to reduce temperatures by up to 20 percent1. Plus, the heatsink looks amazing too with its streamlined surface and ridged geometric lines.
1Test system configuration : M/B MSI X570-A PRO, test program：IO meter 2010.05.26, OS : Windows 10 1909
Empowering Your Passions
The GAMMIX S50 Lite uses Dynamic SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer to achieve random read/write speeds of up to 490K/540K IOPS. Whether it's video editing, animation, or gaming, this SSD has you covered!
Lots of Storage Space. Very Durable.
Equipped with 3D NAND Flash memory, the GAMMIX S50 Lite comes with higher capacities, up to 2TB, to store more games or files. What's more, an array of data protection and correction technologies ramp up its Total Bytes Written (TBW) rating for enhanced durability and a longer product lifespan.
Comprehensive Protection. Data Accuracy.
The GAMMIX S50 Lite supports Low Density Parity Check (LDPC) code technology to detect and fix a comprehensive range of data errors for accurate data transfers. In addition, with End-to-End (E2E) Data Protection, RAID Engine support, and AES 256-bit Encryption, the S50 Lite ensures your data is always safe.
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D NAND|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
80 x 22 x 4.3mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.17inch (with heatsink),
80 x 22 x 3.3mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.12inch (without heatsink)
|Sequential Read (Max*)||Up to 3900MB/s|
|Sequential Write (Max*)||Up to 3200MB/s|
|4KB Random Read IOPS(Max*)||Up to 490K|
|4KB Random Write IOPS(Max*)||Up to 540K|
|Operating Temperature||0°C - 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C - 85°C|
|Shock Resistance||1500G / 0.5ms|
|Terabytes Written (TBW)(Max Capacity*)||1480TB|
1. This product is compatible with the latest Intel and AMD platforms and must be used with a motherboard that supports PCIe 4.0 to achieve optimal performance. Actual performance may vary depending on the hardware and software configurations.
2. This product is backward compatible with PCIe 3.0. If a third-generation PCIe motherboard is used, this product will be able to achieve sequential read/write speeds of 3400/3000MB per second.
3. Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors.
4. Test system configuration : M/B MSI X570-A PRO, test program：IO meter 2010.05.26, OS : Windows 10 1909
5. The SSD is based on the TBW or Warranty period