All products are covered under 7 Days# of Refund/Replacement Policy, provided
- Product is DOA (Dead on Arrival)
- In Case of Laptops* or Prebuilt Desktops*, DOA only be considered only if a) the System doesn’t turn on. b) System turns on, and nothing is getting displayed in the monitor.
- In case of Monitors*, DOA will be considered only if i) The monitor doesn’t turn on after proper connection ii) The monitor turns on but displays no picture after proper connections.
- In case of CPUs* (Processors), DOA only be considered after i) The CPU fails to Post with ii) Different Motherboards, iii) Different RAMs iv) Different PSU’s
- In Case of Motherboards*, DOA will be considered if the Motherboard fails to POST with different CPUs and Different RAM configurations.
- In Case of Memory Modules (RAMs)* DOA only be considered after i) The RAM fails to POST in different Motherboard and CPU combos. ii) RAM shows BSOD (Blue/Black screen of death) on a Regular basis in the Windows Environment. Failing to POST after applying XMP (in Intel Boards) of EXPO (in AMD Boards) will NOT be considered DOA.
- In case of Graphics Cards*, DOA will be considered only when the i) System fails to Post after installation of the cards (tested in multiple instances, with different systems) ii) No
- In case of Storage (SSD/HDD)* DOA will be considered in case of non-detection in the BIOS after proper connection; i) For SSD, DOA will be considered only when the unit is connected to proper supported storage slot(NVME M.2 or SATA M.2), or working SATA ports with proper SATA power. ii) For HDD, DOA will be considered only when the unit doesn’t show up in BIOS after proper connection.
- In Case of Air Coolers* DOA will be considered only if the FANs of the Cooler don’t spin or RGB doesn’t light up after proper connections.
- In Case of AIOs (All in one Liquid Coolers)*, DOA will be considered only if i) The FANs on the Radiator doesn’t spin after proper connection, ii) Pump RPM is not detected in the BIOS after proper connection or any RGB doesn’t light up.
- Cabinets* will be considered DOA, only if the i) Front IO Panel (with the Power/Reset Buttons) doesn’t work; ii) any included accessory (RGB/ARGB Hub, Fan Controller, Included FANs doesn’t spin or in case of RGB fans doesn’t light up after proper connection.
- In case of SMPS (Power supply unit)* DOA will be considered only the system doesn’t turn on after proper connections. Tested with different Motherboard Combos.
- In case of Keyboards* and Mice* DOA will be considered if the mouse is i) not detected, ii) Cursor doesn’t move in an Windows environment. Iii) In case of RGB Mice, the item doesn’t light up. In case of keyboards DOA will be considered only if The Keyboard is i0 not detected, ii) one or multiple keys doesn’t work in an Windows environment.
- In case of Fan Kits* DOA will be considered only if i) The FANs doesn’t SPIN ii) The RGB doesn’t light up after proper connections through the provided in box hubs. Any problem while connecting through third-party hubs will NOT be considered as DOA.
- In case of Headsets* a DOA will only be considered if the Headset i)doesn’t produce any kind of sound after proper connections (The Front PANEL of DESKTOP CPU will NOT be considered as proper connections). ii) In Case of RGB Headsets, DOA will be considered only if the headset doesn’t light up. iii) In case of USB headsets (USB C or USB A) will be considered DOA if the headset doesn’t produce any sound while properly connected to a PC or Laptop, Connection to Mobile devices (Android Phone, iPhone, iPad, Android Tablets or Android TV) will NOT be considered as proper connection.
- LED Strips/Accessories* will be considered DOA if i) One or more of the LEDs don’t light up after proper connections. Only connections through supplied HUB/Controller will be considered as proper connection.
- Product is Damaged during Shipping
- i) A Product is considered Damaged during shipping, only if a) The actual Product is Damaged, and will be considered as DOA when if satisfies any of the above DOA clauses due to the shipping damage. ii) Any outer/inner box damage, without damaging the actual product, will NOT be considered as Shipping Damage, and won’t be qualified for Refund or Replacement.
#7 Days counted from the Day of Delivery to the Customer.
*Any DOA/Shipping damage claims must be submitted with proper video evidences, satisfying any of the aforementioned DOA criteria; Unboxing video evidences of Shipping Damages must be 1. Unedited, 2. Without any Pause to be considered as satisfying evidence.
Above all, Micro Center India (Tanisi Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd.) reserves the right to reject any Refund/Replacement claims in light of Unsatisfactory or Suspicious evidence submitted by the customer.