PRO series helps users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience. Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly, PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
- Supports 12th Gen Intel Core Pentium Gold and Celeron® processors for LGA 1700 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3200(MAX) MHz
- Core Boost : With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance
- Memory Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance, stability and compatibility
- Lightning Fast Experience: PCIe 4.0
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength.
USER FRIENDLY DESIGN
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design for DIY users, countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. Makes it so easy to install your own motherboard without any issue.
FULLY CONTROLLABLE IN BIOS AND SOFTWARE
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans. Total Fan Control allows you check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.
The most important thing of DIY is expandability. MSI PRO series motherboards feature plenty possibility for prosumers' need. Stable LAN, faster storage and USB transfer speed and other expandable connectors and ready to enlarge your flexibility.
LOW LATENCY GAMING LAN POWERED BY INTEL
Stay connected with Intel LAN, optimized for stable internet throughput ideal for championship level online plays.
MSI PRO Series motherboards are designed to satisfy any professional workflow. Elevate your listening pleasure and enjoy extreme sound quality. Moreover, with years of experience in creating performance enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal. The extensive features let you fine tune your system to deliver reliable maximum performance.
LIGHTNING GEN 4 PCI-E
MSI lightning Gen 4 PCI-E is the latest and the fastest PCI-E data transfer solution with 64GB/s of transfer bandwidth that has doubled compared to its previous generation. PCIe 4.0 maintains both backward and forward compatibility with older and newer specifications. Optimized by steel armor design, your motherboards can support the weight of heavy graphics cards.
EXTREME STABILITY & COMPATIBILITY TESTING
MSI conducts thorough memory testing with the most popular memory brands under extreme conditions to ensure your system runs stable no matter what. Our memory partners include brands like Corsair, Crucial, Kingston, G.Skill and many more to optimize memory modules and configurations.
Core Boost technology combines MSI's premium layout and optimized power design which allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU at pin-point precision. Not only supporting multi-core CPU, also creating the perfect conditions for your CPU overclocking.
- Supports 12th Gen Intel Core Processors, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
- Processor socket LGA1700
|Chipset||Intel H610 Chipset|
- 2x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
- Supports 1R 2133/ 2666/ 3200 MHz (by JEDEC & POR)
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- 1x PCIe x16 slot (From CPU)
Supports up to PCIe 4.0 x16
- 1x PCIe x1 slot (From H610 chipset)
Supports PCIe 3.0 x1
- 1x HDMI 1.4 with HDR port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4K 30Hz 1 / 2
- 1x VGA port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2048x1536 50Hz, 2048x1280 60Hz, 1920x1200 60Hz 1 / 2
- Available only on processors featuring integrated graphics.
- Graphics specifications may vary depending on the CPU installed.
- 4x SATA 6Gb/s ports (From H610 chipset)
|M.2 SSD Slot|
1x M.2 slot (Key M) (from CPU)
- Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4
- Supports 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices
Realtek ALC897 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- 1x Realtek RTL8111H 1Gbps LAN controller
- 1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1x 8-pin +12V power connector
|Internal USB Connectors|
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps connector (From H610 chipset)
Supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports
- 2x USB 2.0 Type-A connectors (From Hub-GL850G)
Supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports
- 1x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 2x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1x Front panel audio connector
- 2x System panel connectors
- 1x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1x TPM module connector
- 1x Serial port connector
|Jumpers||1x Clear CMOS jumper|
- 1x 4-pin RGB LED connector
- 4x EZ Debug LED
|Back panel ports|
- Keyboard / Mouse
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-A
- LAN port
- Audio connector
- USB 2.0
- M-ATX Form Factor
- 9.3 in. x 7.9 in. (23.6 cm x 20 cm)